Notifications Have Been Sent!
If you have not received your notification please contact email@example.com
May 18th – June 18th
Submission Deadline May 15, 2020
WVAC is seeking your finest works of art to be part of our Online Exhibition. This exhibit is open themed and open to 2D art mediums.
1st: $100 Cash prize, Digital Award Certificate, Featured Artist on Social Media
2nd: $50 Cash prize, Digital Award Certificate, Featured Artist on Social Media
3rd: Honorary West Valley Arts Roster Membership, Digital Award Certificate, Featured Artist on Social Media
Honorable Mention: Digital Award Certificate & Featured Artist on Social Media
- Artists are not required to be members of the West Valley Arts Council to enter the show, however, we encourage you to become a member. For information on membership, please click here.
- Entries must be the artist’s original work.
- All entries will be juried and artists will be notified of acceptance.
- $20 WVAC Roster Artist Members one to five entries.
- $20 Non-Members up to three entries.
- $30 Non-Members up to five entries.
- $5 Students up to five entries.
- All entry fees are non-refundable.
- Entries must include an image of each piece. Digital images can be uploaded below.
- Images preferred 300 dpi, .jpg format.
- The completed entry form and artwork images must be received by the deadline for artwork to be considered.
General Show Information
- Selected artwork will be displayed online for 30 days.
- The juror or curator reserves the right to deny entry of any work deemed unsuitable for display or does not meet requirements and specifications set forth by WVAC.
- Awards will be given for the top 6 pieces selected (1st, 2nd, 3rd, Best in Show, 2 Honorable Mention).
- Prizes: WVA Roster Artist Membership, Digital Award Certificates, Featured Artist on Social Media, Cash award.
- All participants receive event collateral (digital) for their art portfolios.
- Digital Award Certificates will be allocated for top placements via email.
- All artwork juried into the exhibition are welcome – but not required – to be for sale.
- The West Valley Arts Council will handle all sales and retain a 25% sales commission.
- Artists may be selected to be featured on our social media and newsletters.
- If you are interested in sharing your art process contact Jessica Dyer, Creative Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline To Enter: May 15, 2020
Acceptance Notifications: May 17, 2020
Online Exhibition: May 18, 2020
Show End: June 18, 2020
If you have any questions or concerns about any of the above contact us at email@example.com
By registering and/or submitting to this call to art you are in agreement for the following terms and conditions: The artwork submitted is of my own original creation. I agree to have my artwork used for marketing purposes for this exhibition. I understand that WVAC collects a 25% commission on sales. The juror or curator reserves the right to deny entry of any work deemed unsuitable for display or does not meet requirements and specifications set forth by WVAC. All entry fees are non-refundable.