Help us bring our ambitious program of exhibitions and activities to the community. West Valley Arts Volunteer perform a variety of duties, from helping visitors find their way through our building to checking people in at events or assisting behind the scenes in our offices. Volunteer positions fall into four general categories: administrative support, onsite event and exhibition help, and private tours assistance.
Volunteer are key to sustaining our organization! By contributing your time and skills with West Valley Arts, you help enrich the West Valley by growing a vibrant and connected arts and cultural community!
Check out the different opportunities we have for you:
- Arts HQ Gallery
- Gallery Attendants
- Open Reception Agents
- Exhibit Installation Assistant
- Set-Up & Clean-Up
- Greeter/Check In
- Survey/Program Distribution
- Graphic Design
Here’s what some of our volunteer
have to say about volunteering at WVAC:
How to Sign Up!
- Complete the Volunteer Interest Form
- Access this form in our Retail area at Arts HQ gallery or here
- Reserve your Spot at Orientation
- Once you submit your interest form, the Volunteer Coordinator will send you the information to attend orientation. Sessions are held bi-monthly at our Arts HQ Gallery.
- Attend volunteer orientation
- Here you will learn about WVAC, our expectations, and how to sign up for volunteer positions!
- You are ready to start volunteering!