January 27th – April 23rd, 2020
Submission Deadline January 17th, 2020
WVAC is seeking your finest works of art to be part of our Surprise City Hall Sports Exhibit. This exhibit is sports themed and open to 2D and 3D art mediums.
- Free to enter.
- Entries must be the artist’s original work and not previously exhibited at any WVAC exhibit.
- All entries will be juried and artists will be notified of acceptance.
- Entries must include an image of each piece. Digital images can be uploaded below.
- Images preferred 300 dpi, .jpg format.
- The completed entry form and artwork images must be received by the deadline for artwork to be considered.
Hanging Details and Requirements
- All hanging artwork must be properly framed, not to exceed 20 lbs. (Stretched canvases are acceptable)
- All artwork must be properly wired; no saw tooth hangers permitted.
- All submitted work must include a label or identification on the back of the work, including the name of the artist and the title of the piece.
- Artwork measurements should include the mat & frame.
General Show Information
- WVAC is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged work. Artists may wish to personally insure their work.
- The juror or curator reserves the right to deny entry of any work deemed unsuitable for display, too difficult to install, or does not meet requirements and specifications set forth by WVAC.
- All artwork juried into the exhibition are welcome – but not required – to be for sale.
Deadline To Enter: January 17th, 2020
Acceptance Notifications: January 19th, 2020
Art Drop-off: January 27th (10 am-12 pm)
Show End: April 23rd, 2020
Art Pickup: Apri 23rd, 2020 (10 am-12 pm)
Artwork not picked up after 30 days becomes the property of WVAC.
If you have any questions or concerns about any of the above contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
By registering and/or submitting to this call to art you are in agreement for the following terms and conditions: artworks to be displayed in the West Valley Art Council Art Exhibit makes them liable for loss and/or damage. In the event of the loss or damage of the work or works, I agree to waive the responsibility of the West Valley Arts Council, the Arts HQ and the City of Surprise and their employees and affiliates.