November 16th 10:00am – 3:00pm
Submission Deadline: November 2, 2019
The West Valley Arts Council is seeking artists from across the valley to participate in our West Valley Arts Holiday Market! Along with showcasing your work, artists are also encouraged to do a live demonstration of their work! The event will take place Saturday, November 16th from 10am to 3pm and have a food truck as well as the possibility of live music!
Submissions can include anything from jewelry to paintings, drawings, sculptures, digital work, and more!
Artists are not required to be members of the West Valley Arts Council to enter the Holiday Market, however, we encourage you to become a member. For information on membership, please click here.
Deadline to Enter
November 2, 2019
- $25 Non-members space reservation fee
- FREE – Members do not have a space reservation fee
- Space reservation fee becomes nonrefundable after November 2, 2019
- Entries must be the artist’s original work
- Artists will be notified of acceptance one week after entry submission
- Artists that would like to request the use of one of WVAC’s tables for the event must do so in their entry form. Tables are limited in availability and are not guaranteed. Confirmation will be sent in the acceptance email.
- Artists are responsible for providing their own tables and necessary items for set-up, if not using one of WVAC’s tables
- Artists must stay and manage their tables and sales during the duration of the event
- Artists are responsible for set-up and tear-down at the appropriate times
- Artists will be assigned a booth for the event
- The Arts HQ has wifi but no power
- The market will commence rain or shine
- Entries must include up to 3 images that best exemplify the artwork the artist would like to showcase at the market
- If artists are interested in demonstrating the process of their work (whether it be beading, painting, etc.), please indicate so on the form
- Images preferred 300 dpi, .jpg format.
- The completed entry form and artwork images must be received by the deadline in order to be considered for the market
- Artists are responsible for handling all sales
- The West Valley Arts Council will retain a 15% sales commission for all artwork sold at the end of the event
- Artists will be responsible for visiting staff at the end of the event to handle final commission sales
- Participating artists are encouraged to volunteer. For more information, please call the West Valley Arts Council at 623.584.2626
- If you are interested in speaking at the Arts HQ about your art process or experience contact Jessica Dyer, Gallery Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org
November 2, 2019: DEADLINE FOR ALL ENTRIES
(Acceptance notifications will be sent a week after entry date)
November 16, 2019: Artisan Market at Arts HQ from 10:00-3:00pm
If you have any questions or concerns about any of the above contact us at email@example.com