Become a Roster Artist
West Valley Arts Council offers annual memberships to artists, businesses, and organizations in effort to create a more connected creative community. Membership includes a myriad of benefits and opportunities to engage, discover, and promote.
The WVAC Artist Membership is open to all individual artists, performers, certified teachers, and educators.
Artist Membership fees:
- Individual Artist/Performer: $50 annual
- Certified Teacher/Educator: $40 annual
The Friends of WVAC membership is open to all non-profit organizations and businesses.
Friends of WVAC fees:
- Non-Profit Organization: $90 annual
- Business: $150 annual
Memberships include, but not limited to:
- Member profile and directory listing on WVAC’s website.
- Marketing opportunities through social media and website calendar.
- Opportunities to participate in WVAC exhibitions, workshops, lectures, and events.
- Periodic networking opportunities.