Care to Share?
Send your current art calls or artist opportunities to firstname.lastname@example.org!
West Valley Arts Current Art Calls
Teaching & Performing Artists
West Valley Arts is seeking to expand its roster of performing and teaching artists for our arts education and professional development programming. We are actively encouraging applications for both one-time and multiple performances. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.
Examples of Eligible Performing Arts Categories:
- Dance: modern, traditional, cultural, ballet, jazz, etc.
- Music: classical, opera, cultural, jazz, vocal, world music, etc.
- Theater: musical, play, puppetry, mime, drama, etc.
- Visual art: traditional cultural art forms, textile arts, conceptional art, etc.
- Other: traditional folk performance, non-verbal performance, other original works, etc.
Click here for more information: https://www.herbergertheater.org/art-gallery/
Arts Development Facilitators
Call for Teaching Artists for Professional Development
West Valley Arts is seeking to expand their roster of teaching artists for their arts education and professional
development programming. We are actively encouraging applications for both one-time and multiple workshop
sessions. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis
Examples of Eligible Arts Education Categories
- Music: vocal, choir, band, cultural, jazz, instrument care, etc.
- Visual art: graphic art, drawing, painting, traditional cultural art forms, textile arts, conceptional art, etc.
- Other: readers theater, movement/dance, arts education coaching, STEAM, arts virtual learning etc.
Call to Artists – HeART of Goodyear
The city of Goodyear is seeking Maricopa County artists to paint themed artwork on ten fiberglass hearts installed throughout the city. Artists will design and paint artwork onto a heart to celebrate Goodyear’s 75th Anniversary.
Hearts will be located throughout the city. The placement of the hearts makes them accessible to pedestrians and visible to vehicular traffic. With this placment, the art should address the experience of both types of viewers.